Private Investigators New York City
Private Investigators New York City have to start somewhere. The inception of the International Investigative Group occurred 29 years ago in New York City, New York. Daniel Ribacoff (founder and CEO of the firm) paired his experience in both law enforcement and business to undertake investigations that pertained to robberies and fraudulent claims. From here, the IIG brand was born. The network of agents and staff employed globally in New York City continues to grow to this day.
Our 2nd Office is in New York City Private Investigations office is currently located at 1350 Avenue of the Americas, 2nd Floor, New York City NY 10019. The City of New York is located at the mouth of the Hudson River and is recognized as the most influential and largest American metropolis. New York City is a collection of many neighborhoods scattered among five key boroughs: Staten Island, Queens, the Bronx, New York City, and Manhattan. NYC is home to a wide array of prominent landmarks, including:
- The Statue of Liberty, which is located on liberty island near New York City
- The Chrysler building, which is located in midtown, Manhattan, New York City
- The metropolitan opera house on Broadway in New York City
- Times Square, which is considered the busiest area of New York City.
- Radio City Music Hall (the showplace of the nation), which is located in the Rockefeller Center.
Investigations New York City
New York City Private Investigators & Private Investigations
55 Maple Avenue Suite #304, Rockville Centre, NY 11570 in Nassau County South Shore
Private Investigation Services We Offer in New York City
- Personal and Domestic Investigations New York City: If you want to safeguard your family, our personal and domestic investigation team can help you avoid theft, fraud, and other forms of home-related criminal problems.
- Polygraphs/Lie Detector Testing New York City: Polygraph tests combine physiological measurements with interrogation to determine if an individual is telling the truth. We specialize in Title IX Polygraphs and InDepth Polygraphs.
- Emergency Special Risk Claims New York City: We provide private investigation services to facilitate emergency special risk claims, such as furriers block claims, surety bond claims, arson, and more.
- Corporate and Business Investigations New York City: From hostile takeovers to insider dealing, we can conduct full corporate and business investigations into organizations and companies worldwide.
- Insurance Fraud Claims New York City: Insurance fraud refers to acts committed to defraud an insurance process. Some claimants may try to obtain some benefit they are not entitled to. Leave it to IIGPI to find out the truth!
- Surveillance Investigation Services New York City: Do you need to document the whereabouts and/or activities of a person or group? Our surveillance investigation team can help obtain information to be used in the court.
- Forensic Investigator Services New York City: We provide eDiscovery, smartphone forensics, and computer forensics investigation services for fast-growing organizations. Security and Armed Guard Services: IIGPI is authorized to provide security and armed guard officers for individuals, private companies, and even government agencies.
Why Should You Work with International Investigative Group in New York City:?
At International Investigative Group, we have over 29 years of experience providing private investigation services for a wide variety of personal, corporate, legal, financial, and insurance matters. Since our inception in 1990, we have achieved and maintained a reputable track record of a 99% success rate. Additionally, we have helped solved over 10,000 cases. Our company was founded by Daniel Ribacoff, who has experience in investigating robberies and fraudulent claims. As one of the top 15 investigators in the U.S., IIGPI’s private detectives are trusted by Forbes Top 500 Members, top law firms, and Fortune 500 Companies. What’s more, our team is comprised of former law enforcement agents.
If you are looking to hire experienced private investigators in New York City, do not hesitate to contact the International Investigative Group today. You may call us at (212) 987-0808 or send an email to email@example.com.