New York City Private Investigators
Trust takes a lifetime to build and can be lost in mere seconds. In reality, there are times when individuals face unpleasant situations that lead to uncertainty, betrayal, or loss. Regardless of your situation, it is better now than never to find the truth and get your peace of mind back. At International Investigative Group, we provide professional private investigation services in New York City and serve a diverse clientele in New York City and the surrounding areas.
- 1350 Avenue of the Americas, 2nd floor, New York City, NY 10019
- (212) 987-0808/ Fax (800) 863-3374
Our New York City Private Investigations office is currently located at 1350 Avenue of the Americas, 2nd Floor, New York City NY 10019. The City of New York is located at the mouth of the Hudson River and is recognized as the most influential and largest American metropolis. New York City is a collection of many neighborhoods scattered among five key boroughs: Staten Island, Queens, the Bronx, Brooklyn, and Manhattan. NYC is home to a wide array of prominent landmarks, including:
- The Statue of Liberty, which is located on liberty island.
- The Chrysler building, which is located in midtown, Manhattan.
- The metropolitan opera house on Broadway.
- Times Square, which is considered the busiest area of New York.
- Radio City Music Hall (the showplace of the nation), which is located in the Rockefeller Center.
Private Investigation Services We Offer in New York City
- Personal and Domestic Investigations New York City: If you want to safeguard your family, our personal and domestic investigation team can help you avoid theft, fraud, and other forms of home-related criminal problems.
- Polygraphs/Lie Detector Testing New York City: Polygraph tests combine physiological measurements with interrogation to determine if an individual is telling the truth. We specialize in Title IX Polygraphs and InDepth Polygraphs.
- Emergency Special Risk Claims New York City: We provide private investigation services to facilitate emergency special risk claims, such as furriers block claims, surety bond claims, arson, and more.
- Corporate and Business Investigations: From hostile takeovers to insider dealing, we can conduct full corporate and business investigations into organizations and companies worldwide.
- Insurance Fraud Claims New York City: Insurance fraud refers to acts committed to defraud an insurance process. Some claimants may try to obtain some benefit they are not entitled to. Leave it to IIGPI to find out the truth!
- Surveillance Investigation Services New York City: Do you need to document the whereabouts and/or activities of a person or group? Our surveillance investigation team can help obtain information to be used in the court.
- Forensic Investigator Services New York City: We provide eDiscovery, smartphone forensics, and computer forensics investigation services for fast-growing organizations. Security and Armed Guard Services: IIGPI is authorized to provide security and armed guard officers for individuals, private companies, and even government agencies.
More Services we offer in New York City.
- Personal Injury Investigations New York City
- Insurance Investigation New York City
- Criminal Defense New York City
- Background Investigations New York City
- Executive Protection & Security New York City
- Matrimonial Cases New York City
- Litigation Support – Interviews and Statements New York City
- International Investigations New York City
- Dating and Marriage Scams / Background Checks New York City
- Identity Theft & Home Title Fraud Investigations New York City
- Boating and Underwater Accident Investigations New York City
- Technical Surveillance Counter Measures (Bug Detection) New York City
Why Should You Work with International Investigative Group in New York City?
At International Investigative Group, we have over 29 years of experience providing private investigation services for a wide variety of personal, corporate, legal, financial, and insurance matters. Since our inception in 1990, we have achieved and maintained a reputable track record of a 99% success rate. Additionally, we have helped solved over 10,000 cases. Our company was founded by Daniel Ribacoff, who has experience in investigating robberies and fraudulent claims. As one of the top 15 investigators in the U.S., IIGPI’s private detectives are trusted by Forbes Top 500 Members, top law firms, and Fortune 500 Companies. What’s more, our team is comprised of former law enforcement agents.
If you are looking to hire experienced private investigators in New York City, do not hesitate to contact the International Investigative Group today. You may call us at (212) 987-0808 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.