Ithaca, New York
There are times when individuals face situations where they are required to find the truth due to betrayal, loss, or uncertainty. Regardless of the situation you are in, International Investigative Group is here to provide you with professional private investigation services to help restore peace of mind. Our compassionate team will handle all your needs with dedication and will access all resources to solve your case. We are a team of qualified and trustworthy professionals that serves a diverse clientele in Ithaca and the surrounding areas.
About Ithaca, New York
Located in New York within the region of Finger Lakes, Ithaca is a city that has an estimated population of more than 30,000. During the early days, the area was first inhabited by the Cayuga tribe 350 years ago. The region was taken over by early European settlers during the 17th century. Today, it is home to several attractions as well as the famous Cornell University, which is the top-rated school that holds over 20,000 students on a school year. Tourists and locals flock to the area during the holiday seasons.
Ithaca is home to a wide array of prominent landmarks, including:
- Ithaca’s Farmers Market is located on 545 3rd St, Ithaca, NY 14850.
- Cornell University is located on Ithaca, NY 14850.
- Sciencenter is located on 601 1st St, Ithaca, NY 14850.
Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art is located on the northwest corner of the Cornell University in Ithaca.
Private Investigation Services We Offer
Below is a list of private investigation services that IIGPI offers in Ithaca, New York:
- Personal and Domestic Investigations: Preventing your family from harm is important, especially if it involves someone close to you. Home-related problems such as fraud, theft, and other criminal activities can be handled by our reliable personal and domestic investigation team.
- Polygraphs / Lie Detector Testing: In order to determine if an individual is telling the truth, a polygraph or lie detector test will be used to measure the individual’s result. Such a test includes Title IX Polygraphs and In-Depth Polygraphs.
- Emergency Special Risk Claims: We conduct private investigations that facilitate special risk claims such as surety bond claims, kidnap and ransom, jewelers block claims, and more.
- Corporate and Business Investigations: We investigate cases pertaining to corporate and business fraud, bribery, embezzlement, and several other insider dealings worldwide.
- Insurance Fraud Claims: Claiming compensation or a payout that an individual is not entitled to due to a fraudulent claim is a criminal offense. Our investigators will work diligently with insurers to find out the truth.
- Surveillance Investigation Services: If you require the whereabouts and proof of activities of an individual or a group, our surveillance team will assist you in achieving the required information to be used in court.
- Forensic Investigator Services: Regardless of whether it is for insurance, criminal, business, or personal matter, our forensic technicians can extract data from today’s technology of smartphones and computers.
- Security and Armed Guard Services: For those who require security and armed guard officers for their travel, business, or functions, IIGPI is authorized to provide such services.
Why Should You Work with International Investigative Group?
With over 29 years of experience in the private investigation industry, the International Investigative Group has been serving numerous individuals with their personal, legal, financial, corporate, and insurance matters. Solving over 10,000 cases, IIGPI is known for being trustworthy, reliable, and efficient. Our team of private investigators will work closely with our clients with discreet and professional methods. All information, as well as our client’s identity, will be confidential.
If you are looking to hire experienced private investigators in Ithaca, New York, do not hesitate to contact International Investigative Group today. You may call us at (212) 987-0808 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.