Garden City, NY
Are you lacking the resources and knowledge that necessary to finding the truth? In this case, you should save yourself from the frustration by hiring a private investigator in Rockville Centre. At International Investigative Group in Rockville Centre, our team is comprised of insured, bonded, and licensed private investigators. We can acquire sensitive information without putting both our clients and staff at risk. Additionally, we have years of experience in serving a diverse clientele in Rockville Centre, New York and the surrounding areas.
1225 Franklin Ave, Suite 325, Garden City, NY 11530
516-764-3242 / Fax 516-706-0809
About Garden City, New York
Rockville Centre is a hamlet located in the southern part of Hempstead, Nassau County. It has a population of more than 32,000 residents. Some of the main roads that pass through Rockville Center include Maple Ave, Sunrise Highway, Park Ave, and Village Ave.
Rockville Center is home to a wide array of prominent landmarks, including:
- Masonic Temple at 28 Lincoln Ave, Rockville Centre.
- Van Nostrand-Starkins House at 221 Main St. Roslyn.
- Loop Parkway in Nassau County.
- The Queens Giant located between Douglaston and Bayside.
Private Investigation Services We Offer
Below is a list of private investigation services that IIGPI offers in Rockville Centre, New York:
- Personal and Domestic Investigations: Theft, fraud, and other forms of criminal problems can occur in one’s home. Try to avoid prying for information even if you have a few suspects in mind. Simply hire a private investigator to find out what you should know about a certain individual.
- Polygraphs / Lie Detector Testing: Lie detector or polygraph tests are great ways to identify when a person is lying. You will be pleased to know that IIGPI’s examiners are fully trained in InDepth Polygraphs and Title IX Polygraphs.
- Emergency Special Risk Claims: International Investigative Group has years of experience in working with insurers to investigate special risk claims pertaining to surety bonds, armored truck losses, and more.
- Corporate and Business Investigations: When business numbers just don’t add up or you are having doubts about a potential merger or acquisition, our corporate and business investigation team can help.
- Insurance Fraud Claims: Some individuals are willing to go as far as faking their deaths to file for false insurance claims. To avoid becoming a victim of fraud, consider working with IIGPI’s insurance fraud investigation team.
- Surveillance Investigation Services: If you are looking for a company that can provide discreet and reliable surveillance investigation services, look no further than International Investigative Group. We have worked on cases pertaining to child abuse, missing persons, possible double life, and more.
- Forensic Investigator Services: Was your data stolen by hackers? Did a competitor accuse your company of corruption? Inaction can damage your reputation in a blink of an eye. Don’t worry; our professional forensic investigation team is trained to provide swift response.
- Security and Armed Guard Services: At IIGPI, our security officers and armed guards exude professionalism and are highly competent and effective.
Why Should You Work with International Investigative Group?
Today, International Investigative Group is recognized as one of the top 15 investigators in the United States. Our experienced private detectives are trusted by the nation’s top law firms, Forbes Top 500 Members, and Fortune 500 Companies. Because our team is comprised of former law enforcement agents, we can work in a wide array of fields, including insurance, financial, legal, corporate, and more.
If you are looking to hire experienced private investigators in Oceanside, New York, do not hesitate to contact International Investigative Group today. You may call us at (212) 987-0808 or send an email to email@example.com.