Plattsburgh, New York
If you have encountered situations where you are suspicious about someone, a group, or corporate dealings, discovering the truth might be your top priority. No matter what your situation is, seeking professional help from our team of experts at International Investigative Group is highly recommended. Over the years, we have been serving clients around Plattsburgh and the surrounding region for their investigation needs. Our team of experts is highly trained former law enforcement officers whose experiences are second to none. We can handle all kinds of cases ranging from personal to business.
About Plattsburgh, New York
Located in Clinton County New York, Plattsburg has an estimated population of more than 19,000. During the 16-17th century, the area was settled by early French settlers where they lived among the original indigenous people. Throughout history, Plattsburgh has been known for several historic events during the Revolutionary war, such as the Battle of Valcour Island and the War of 1812. Today, the city of Plattsburg is home to several museums including the War or 1812 Museum.
Plattsburgh is home to a wide array of prominent landmarks, including:
- Plattsburgh City Beach is in 4 Beach Rd Northway.
- War of 1812 Museum now sits on 31 Washington Rd.
- Champlain Valley Transportation Museum is located on 8 Museum Way.
- Kent-Delord House Museum is located on 17 Cumberland Ave.
Private Investigation Services We Offer
Below is a list of private investigation services that IIGPI offers in Plattsburgh:
- Personal and Domestic Investigations: By engaging IIGPI for your suspicions on personal or domestic issues, you will remain anonymous throughout the entire process while we help you discover the truth of your closed ones.
- Polygraphs/ Lie Detector Testing: We are experts at using various lie detector equipment such as Title IX and In-Depth Polygraph to ensure whether the individual is telling the truth during interrogations.
- Emergency Special Risk Claims: Our team of experts will work closely with you to gather vital evidence and information for special risk claims that include jewelers block claims, cargo losses, fine arts claim, and many more.
- Corporate and Business Investigations: We understand that building up a business over the years takes a lot of perseverance and determination. To prevent any corruption or illegal activities within your organization, IIGPI will investigate all suspicious corporate, business frauds, and claims thoroughly.
- Insurance Fraud Claims: Through meticulous investigations, our investigation experts at exceptional with working closely with claim professionals and insurers for suspicious claim issues.
- Surveillance Investigation Services: By providing accurate information with the help of our top surveillance investigation team, you will have the potential of a successful case in court.
- Forensic Investigator Services: When you have suspicions on fraud, bribery, or any kind of corruption happening around you, IIGPI will assist you in gathering precise information through forensic investigation by extracting data from hard drives, computers, and smartphones.
- Security and Armed Guard Services: IIGPI is known for providing one the best security and armed guard services in the industry by offering clients with security officers that are highly trained for any kind of protection.
Why Should You Work with International Investigative Group?
International Investigative Group is built on delivering excellent results, offering reliable investigation services, and providing highly skilled security officers and investigators to our clients for more than 29 years. We understand every client’s unique investigation needs and will go the extra mile to provide solutions designed for each of our client. Our team of dedicated personnel is always available 24/7 to ensure efficient and effective services.
If you are looking to hire experienced private investigators in Plattsburgh, New York, do not hesitate to contact International Investigative Group today. You may call us at (561) 892-2171 or send an email to email@example.com.