Why Social Media Investigation Services?
When our private investigators tackle case, we look into the conversations, photos, status updates, and social media posts of a particular individual. Since our inception, International Investigative Group has conducted social medial investigations for risk assessment applications, custody battles, active monitoring programs, court cases, personal injury claims, routine background checks, and more. Information from these investigations can be used as evidence in court, e.g., to provide supplementary evidence or support alibis as well.
For the average court case, social media platforms can be searched to find supporting evidence, disqualify or verify an alibi, and establish a foundation of character. If a social media investigation is conducted for crimes against minors, alerts can be triggered for specific search terms. Our agents can uncover the types of individuals (and their ages) that the subject is interacting with.
One of the most common cases we have handled is related to the domestic investigation. Our social media investigators have experience in searching for photos of our clients’ partners to support their suspicions of infidelity.
What We Can Do for Social Media Investigations
When you hire International Investigative Group’s social media investigation team, below are some ways we can help you:
- Facebook: Investigate fake names, secondary accounts, hidden photos, and more.
- Instagram: Investigate fake names, hidden comments, location data, and more.
- LinkedIn: Investigate resume information, secondary accounts, and more.
- Snapchat: Investigate hidden accounts, compromising video, and more.
- Twitter: Investigate Twitter handles, deleted tweets and more.
- YouTube: Investigate secret accounts, damaging video content, and more.